- What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file that a website sends to your browser to store on your device. to remember information about you: login information, language preferences, screen size preferences, font sizes, etc. These cookies are set by us and called own cookies. SC AZOC STAR SRL (which owns this site) also uses third-party cookies for statistical analysis purposes.
- What are cookies used for?
* To help you surf the web;
* To review how you explore our products and services;
- How many types of cookies are there?
We classify cookies into the following categories:
* Cookies required
* Statistical cookies
* Marketing cookies
* Preference cookies
NEEDED COOKIE-URIES – always active
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and cannot be disabled on our systems. They are usually set up to respond to actions you take. to receive services, such as setting privacy preferences, logging in to the site or filling out forms. You can configure your browser to block or alert the presence of these cookies, but some parts of the site will no longer function. These cookies do not store personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. It helps us to know which pages are more or less popular and to see how many people visit this site. All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and we will not be able to monitor its performance.
Marketing cookies are used to track users from site to site. The intention is to display relevant and engaging ads to individual users, so they are more valuable to advertising agencies and third party advertisers.
Preference cookies are used to be able to change the way a website works or looks based on information they store, such as your preferred language or region.
- How long do cookies last?
The lifetime of cookies can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies which also determine their lifetime:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored on the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiry date (which may be minutes, days or years in the future) or until the user deletes it at any time via the browser settings.
- What cookies do we use on this site?
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our website. Our site is scanned using our cookie scanning tool on a regular basis to maintain as accurate a list as possible.
You may, at any time, change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Statement on our website.
The cookies used are:
- How can I customise my browser settings for cookies?
If the computer or technical equipment used to browse this website is used by more than one person, you may consider setting to delete individual browsing data each time the browser is closed.
- How can cookies be turned off?
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal dots) at the top right of your browser window and select “Settings” then “Show advanced settings”.
- Locate the “Data protection” heading and select “Content settings”
- Now select “Allow local data setting”
Safari on OX X
- Click on “Safari” at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
- Click on “Data protection”
- Select “Allow from websites I visit”
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal bars) at the top right of your browser window and select “Options”
- Then select the “Data protection” icon
- Click on “Cookies”, then select “allow sites to set cookies”
- Click on the “Settings” icon (which looks like a cogwheel) at the top right of the browser window and select “Internet options”, then click on the “Data protection” button
- Make sure your Data Protection level is set to Medium or lower, which will allow cookies in your browser.
- Setting the protection above Environment will disable cookies.
If you have any further questions about how cookies are used through this website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information, we suggest http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can view additional
as well as Terms and Conditions.